Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cara's 50!


Happy Birthday To My Bestest Cousin Evah!

Millie asked me to pen this poem
so she can send it to your home

It's birthday time again I see,
This time Cara's turning FIFTY!
Is it something that you fear?
We wonder how old you are in dog years? 

She wants to remind you that your times together
were like no other...
Did we really pick on my brother? 
Fun on the hill for years,
laughter until there were tears.

Remembering our favorite uncle...wasn't it grand
at the taxi stand?
The times at Grammy Peavey's
with all the family there

When I think of all of those crimes like...
Torturing June at all times
I was a silly goose...
You pushed me off the sled
and told me a tiger was on the loose!
Remember when we stole the 'workhorse', the beer cooler
and left a note saying we went for ice cream!
And then Barb...did you fool her?

Ha Ha, so now you're over the hill,
Time to take a pill!
Anyway you are my fav,
Let me give you a wave...
 Happy birthday, and stay young at heart,
Smile and be happy you old fart!

No comments: